Home Page - The Khudafereen - Xaricdə Təhsil Şirkəti


“The Khudafereen” educational consulting company acts as a bridge role between you and foreign educational institutions.

Study Abroad Programs

Recent active scholarship and non-scholarship education programs

Learn your chance for Admission to Foreign Programs!

You can find out your chances of admission to foreign universities by clicking the button below.

Elmir Türkəl


He was sent to Stafford College London for summer school as he was one of the top 10 SABAH students in 2016. He started his studies abroad in 2017 and won the 2018 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship. He had worked as a Data Analyst at GE American company in Hungary for more than a year.

Nijat Misirli


Our co-founder has helped many students in order to study abroad since 2017. He was one of the winners of the 2018 Italian Regional Scholarship. Over the years, he has personally met with university officials in many European countries and also he has extensive contacts as an education specialist abroad.


Frequently asked questions

Yes, it is possible. If your previous education was in English, you can accept the certificate you received from the university as proof of language skills. If none of these are available, the university may arrange a small exam or interview to test your language skills.

The application period is different for each country, but those who want to apply for the next academic year should start the process in September-October, and  December is the latest month for the process.

Each program and university may have different requirements, but in general, the required documents are as follows:

Diploma and latest transcript (certificate of university education if you have not received a diploma yet )


CV (with photo)


ID card

Motivation letter

2 letters of recommendation (academic and professional)

Language certificate: IELTS or TOEFL (if you have studied in English, a reference about it is also accepted)

Our advice for students with very low GPA levels is to be interested in paid education in some countries such as Poland and Italy. Because some universities do not have an average basic selection criterion, you can get admission with a very good background or motivation letter.

When applying, you must first translate your diploma (if you are still in your final year, a certificate from the university) and your transcript. If the certificates of employment or health you receive are not in English, then it is advisable to translate them. There is no need to translate the ID card, you can use your passport in the procedures.